Quote:- The Virtual Machine Manager application (virt-manager) is a desktop user interface for managing virtual machines. It presents a summary view of running domains and their live performance & resource utilization statistics. A detailed view presents graphs showing performance & utilization over time. Ultimately it will allow creation of new domains, and configuration & adjustment of a domain's resource allocation & virtual hardware. Finally an embedded VNC client viewer presents a full graphical console to the guest domain.
Following bellow is step by step procedure of SNV93 PV DomU install at SNV93 Dom0. Actually, all work supposed to be done was performed in SolatisPV Serial Console, ending up with Sun Xvnc setup to provide graphical interface to SNV93 PV DomU. ZFS file system has been used as root DomU's image, installation source was set to a local path to SNV93 DVD ISO image.
1. Project is ready to start
2. Proceed with install via SolarisPV Serial Console
3. DomU has been built and restarts
4. Disabling checksum offloading by "xnf" driver at DomU and run # sys-unconfig due to known bug with "rge" driver () , box has been built up on ASUS P5K Premium/WI-FI with integrated NIC RTL8110SC.
5. DHCP request after reboot
6. DHCPACK succeeded
7. Network works fine now
8. Setup Xnvc via scripting tools at serial console
9. At this time you are welcome to new Gnome Desktop environment